Do you have natural stone flooring on your property? Do you see any sign of mold and mildew on your flooring? Characteristically, mold and mildew grow on moist surfaces. Natural stone floors have porous surface, in which moisture finds safe shelter. That’s what makes natural stone floors a great habitat for such fungal developments.

Tip To Get Rid Of Mold From Your Natural Stone Floors

Keep Your Floors Dry

Moisture is the main cause of mold. So, the best way to keep mold and mildew away from your floors is to keep your floors dry. But does that mean you should clean and wash your natural stone floors.

Wash your floor regularly, but make sure you dry it up completely. Presence of water on the surface may leave stains as well as become of a reason of mold development on floor.

Scrub The Floor

Mold does not have hard structure. You can rub and kick the mold away from your floor very easily. You will need multiple cloth pieces to perform this exercise. You might also need a lukewarm water to do away that stains left by mold.

Brush Your Floor

Use an old toothbrush to clean the pores of the surface affected by mildew. Never use wire brush, as it can damage the polish and substance of the natural stone floor.

To end with, here’s is another cool tip to dispirit the development of mold on your natural floors. You should always buy natural stones from a trusted tile shop.